The Virus Threat.
Modern virus threats represent a major risk to your corporate data and security. Today’s multi-platform networks and connectivity mean that your Power Systems running IBM i, AIX, and Linux can host viruses and spread them to other systems. StandGuard Anti-Virus provides native protection for these platforms.
The Danger to IBM i.
• IBM i is not free from virus threats
• IBM i can host and spread viruses
• Viruses can sit undetected on IBM i
• The IFS is the perfect host
• Digitally signed IBM Objects can be altered
• Viruses on IBM i can attack other systems
• Undetected viruses can pass through IBM i mail
Optimized for IBM i.
• Designed specifically for IBM i
• Powered by McAfee scanning engine
• Uses IBM virus scanning enablement
• Can’t be disabled by viruses
• Object Integrity Scanning protects IBM digital signatures
• Green screen and GUI interfaces
• Helps meet compliance requirements for virus protection
Want a quick start to total protection for your IBM Power Systems server?
Download the IFS Security Bundle
Anti-Virus Tech Pack | IFS Security White Paper | Recorded IFS Security Webinar
Want to know more about StandGuard Anti-Virus and the threats that viruses pose to IBM Power Systems?
Download the Technical Packet to learn more about StandGuard Anti-Virus. (PDF format)
Protect Your IBM i, AIX and Linux Servers Demo (Recorded Webinar)
Do you know the commands QSCANFS and QSCANFSCTL? Do you know why IBM added them? If not your system and network could be at risk from viruses and malicious code. Learn more in this webinar and demo about how viruses can threaten your midrange servers and network.